We often forget that the key to glowing skin is more than just applying topical skincare products. To achieve healthy and glowing skin, you have to meet all the essential nutrients in your body. And to bridge that gap, skin foods are here to provide you with all the necessary nutrients your body lacks to glow from the inside. Explore the best 5 skin foods for glowing skin here.
When your goal is to get glowing skin, it shouldn’t be just limited to topical skincare products in the market. The real glow is when your skin radiates from the inside out. When your internal health is great, getting glowing skin is now easy with those topical products.
Skincare supplements are the best when it comes to improving the skin condition from the inside out. These supplements focus on boosting collagen production, removing fine lines and wrinkles, and keeping your skin radiant and supple. So, we have handpicked the best 5 skincare supplements for glowing skin.
Top 5 Skin Foods for Glowing Skin
1. Kapiva Skin Food Glow Mix
India’s first modern holistic ayurvedic brand, Kapiva is known for developing nutrition products infused with pure ayurvedic herbs. Kapiva’s Skin Foods Glow Mix is specially formulated to make your skin glowing and healthy. This plant-based skincare supplement is ideal for people between the age group of 18 to 60.
All the natural ingredients in this glow mix are carefully handpicked and sourced. This product is unisex and safe for consumption except for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. It’s always best to consult gynaecologists before use. For the best results, you can also use Kapiva’s kumkumadi oil on your skin. The users find this product is effective in reducing pigmentation and dark spots and leaves glowy skin.
Rose, Pomegranate, Shatavari, Mulethi
- Kapiva Skin Foods Glow Mix helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots by controlling melanin production.
- Promotes radiant skin and reduces dullness by increasing glutathione and hyaluronic acid in your body.
- Boosts the production of collagen and combats the signs of aging.
- The Rose in this skin food is rich in polyphenols and reduces skin damage by UV rays. It also plays a key role in collagen production.
- Pomegranate helps to increase the hyaluronic acid production and reduces the pigmentation.
- Shatavari, commonly known as Asparagus, helps to increase glutathione synthesis and make your skin glow naturally.
- Mulethi, also known as Licorice, helps to reduce the dark spots in your skin.
Half a sachet of Kapiva’s glow mix for the first 4 days and a full sachet after 4 days with 100 ml of water.
How to use
- For the first four days, you should consume half a sachet of Kapiva’s glow mix with 100 ml of water.
- After the first four days, you can consume the whole sachet (3.6 gms) with 100 ml of water.
- Consume this after your lunch every day without fail.
- To get the visible results, make sure to consume it at least 2 to 3 months consistently.
Rs 1199 for 150 g
2. OZiva Collagen Builder
Being the popular plant-based skincare supplement, OZiva collagen builder is best known for promoting youthful and radiant skin. This vegan skin supplement for glowing skin is clinically proven and provides 58% brighter and youthful skin in 8 weeks. This product is vegan, gluten-free, and free from artificial sweeteners, added sugars, and Genetically modified organisms.
Once you are a part of OZiva Prime membership, you can get a diet consultation with nutritionists for free. The users of this product experienced drastic changes in their skin and claimed that their skin looked younger after using it.
Acai berry, SesZen-BioTM, Rose petals, CollabZenTM, Acerola Cherry
- This collagen supplement helps improve brighter and more youthful skin in 3 months by 58%
- Enriched with biotin, vitamin C, and Silica for better hair and skin health.
- CollabZen™ promotes collagen production and helps with the anti-aging process by promoting healthy skin.
- SESZEN-BIO™ is rich in biotin and reduces wrinkles.
- Acerola cherry has a vitamin C cofactor in collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin C and biotin in this product promote youthful skin.
Two scoops in 200 ml of water daily.
How to use
- Take two scoops of OZiva collagen builder, and mix it in 200 ml of water.
- Shake well and consume it in the evening before bedtime.
Rs 899 for 250 g
3. HealthKart HK Vitals Skin Radiance Collagen Powder
HealthKart HK Vitals Skin Radiance Collagen Powder is specially formulated to get youthful, radiant skin and supports hair growth and strong nails. This clinically proven product provides visible results, such as a 48% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and 4X smoother skin in 8 weeks. This skin food also claims that 87% of users experienced glowing skin in 4 weeks.
This product is available in different flavours like orange, mango, mixed fruits, mixed fruit-veg, multi-flavour, and watermelon. This collagen powder has naturally occurring sugars and fish and may contain barley, soy, milk, and oats. People find this product improves their skin texture and keeps their skin free of aging signs after using it for a month.
Marine collagen peptides, Vitamin C and E, Hyaluronic acid
- This skin food helps you to get radiant skin with anti-aging effects such as fine lines and wrinkle reduction.
- Marine collagen peptides reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C and E improve skin glowing.
- Hyaluronic acid provides an extra boost of hydration.
2 scoops of this powder in 100 ml of water
How to use
- Add two scoops of HK Vitals Skin Radiance Collagen Powder in 100 ml of water.
- Mix well and drink it daily for 2 to 3 months to get the desired result.
Rs 899 for 200 g
4. Neuherbs Skin Collagen Booster
Neuherbs Skin Collagen Booster with Hyaluronic acid is a balanced plant-based skin food for maintaining firm and healthy skin. Ingredients of this product are USDA organic certified and US FDA approved. This product claims to manage early signs of aging and gives you glowing skin.
You can add this product to your smoothie or add lemon to enhance the taste. It doesn’t have any added preservatives, and it’s best to use it before 18 months from the date of manufacture. People claim this product tastes good and helps to improve skin health by reducing dark spots and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid, Goji berry, Piperine and Curcumin
- Hyaluronic acid in this product helps to moisturize your skin.
- Provides natural vitamin C to promote collagen production and helps with skin elasticity.
- Other ingredients like green tea, acai berry, goji berry, spirulina, and ellagic acid fight free radical damage and prevent early signs of aging.
- Ingredients like pumpkin, sesame, and quinoa seeds add essential fats and minerals to your skin and keep it radiant and healthy.
One scoop of Neuherbs Skin Collagen Booster in 200 ml of lukewarm or normal water
How To Use
- Mix one scoop (7g) of Neuherbs Skin Collagen Booster in 200 ml lukewarm or normal water.
- Consume it 30 minutes after your meal
Rs 999 for 210 g
5. Wellbeing Nutrition Beauty Collagen Peptides
With the power of pure marine collagen, Wellbeing Nutrition’s beauty collagen peptides aim to replenish collagen levels in your skin and improve the health of the skin. Recommended by dermatologists, this skin food has clinically proven botanicals, amino acids, antioxidants, and other natural ingredients to improve skin elasticity, hydration, radiance, and strong nails and hair.
These collagen peptides are free from gluten, sugar, dairy, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificials, and GMOs. You can see visible results in four to six weeks after consuming this product, and this product is extremely safe for consumption, and no dermatologist consultation is needed. Only seek consultation If you are allergic to fish.
Korean Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Rose Hip, Astaxanthin, Natural Biotin, Acerola, Vitamin E
- This advanced formulation is enriched with premium wild-caught marine collagen and a mix of clinically proven botanicals to maintain youthful and glowing skin.
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and helps with improving your skin and hair texture.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin, and rose hip exfoliates your skin and tightens pores.
- Sesbania Agati is rich in biotin and regulates fatty acids and oil glands to maintain healthy skin.
- Marine collagen peptides (Type I & III) regenerate and renew your skin.
One scoop (10g) of the Beauty Marine Collagen powder in 250 ml water.
How to Use
- Add one scoop (10g) of this powder in 250 ml water.
- Mix it well and consume it any time you want in a day.
- You can also add this powder to your smoothie, juice, or breakfast bowl.
Rs 1999 for 200 g
If you are looking to get glowing skin from the inside, then consuming skin foods is the best you can do. All these skin supplements for glowing skin mentioned here are clinically tested and recommended. Before trying out these products, it’s always best to consider a dermatologist or healthcare professional’s advice for better practices. Also, never forget that consistency is the key, and consume these products as per the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do these Skin Foods really work?
Yes, Skincare supplements work best and improve your skin. However, the result may vary from person to person.
Q: How long does it take for skincare supplements to work?
Generally, it takes around 2 to 3 months to notice the visible results. It also varies based on the products and ingredients in it.
Q: Is it okay to take collagen every day?
Yes. You can consume around 2.5g to 15g of collagen daily for better results.
Q: What is the benefit of Kapiva glow mix?
Kapiva Glow Mix is a skincare product featuring Rose, Pomegranate, and Shatavari to naturally boost collagen, glutathione, and hyaluronic acid in the skin. Unique for its emphasis on natural ingredients, consistent use for 2-3 months is recommended for optimal results. This blend targets dark spots, promoting a naturally glowing complexion.
Q: How many packets are in the Kapiva glow mix?
A pack of Kapiva Glow Mix comes with 30 sachets.