Yehaindia.com aims to make clean beauty, health and wellbeing related content easily accessible to Indians across the globe. Through our fresh approach and accurate, current, relevant, and actionable content, we intend to inspire and equip Indians around the world to lead healthier and happier lives. Yehaindia.com receives funding from advertisements, affiliate programs, and sponsored content. This income allows us to invest in our employees, website services, and technology to provide a superior experience to our readers. We maintain complete control of the editorial policy and processes and do not allow brands or sponsors to influence our content. This advertising policy will make it clear to our users what kind of advertising we accept, and what we don’t. Advertising on Yehaindia.com includes banner and native ads, links, and sponsored content.
- Yehaindia.com determines the types of ads displayed. Yehaindia.com maintains sole discretion for the types of ads displayed as well as their placement on the website. We reserve the right to cancel, remove, or reject ads at any time and will provide the advertiser prompt notice in such cases, along with the reason.
- Yehaindia.com does not endorse any products. Although we provide links or ads of products on our website, our acceptance of the ad does not indicate that we endorse neither the products or services in question nor the company that manufactures and promotes these products or services.
- Yehaindia.com does not accept certain types of ads. Yehaindia.com does not accept any ad that is fradulent, deceptive, or offensive. We do not accept ads that fall under the following categories:
- Ads that promote or encourage illegal activities, products, or services.
- Ads that contain false or misleading claims.
- Ads that promote hatred of any form, including racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination against an individual or a group on the basis of age, disability, sex, and sexual orientation.
- Ads that breach third party intellectual property rights.
- Ads related to alcohol and tobacco and related products.
- Ads endorsing or promoting firearms, weapons, and ammunition.
- Ads promoting gambling, pornography, and related products or services.
- Ads that might be misinterpreted as editorial content.
Advertisements must clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Ads that might be confused with editorial content will be clearly labeled as advertisements.
- Yehaindia.com clearly distinguishes advertisements from editorial content. All ads on Yehaindia.com are clearly identified as such. Clicking on an ad will take the user to an advertiser’s website.
- Yehaindia.com makes sure the readers do not get confused between sponsored and non-sponsored content. Brand sponsorships and associations provide financial benefit to Yehaindia.com. Editorial content that is sponsored by an advertiser is reviewed by our editorial team to ensure it adheres to our editorial policies and guidelines. We ensure that content that is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor is clearly identified as such so that our readers do not confuse sponsored content with Yehaindia.com’s original editorial content.
We use different labels to indicate different types of sponsored content:
- Sponsored: This label indicates that an advertiser has paid for the creation of an article by our editorial team. The article is written in accordance with our editorial standards and guidelines and reflects the views of our editorial team only.
- Partner Content: This label indicates that an advertiser has paid for the publication of an article on our platform. The article is written by the advertiser or a third party on behalf of the advertiser. The article may reflect the views of the advertiser or the third party only.
- Brought To You By: This label indicates that an advertiser has paid for a mention of their brand or product in an article written by our editorial team. The mention is relevant to the topic of the article and does not influence the editorial opinion or tone of the article.
- Affiliate Link: This label indicates that an advertiser has paid for a link to their product or service in an article written by our editorial team. The link is relevant to the topic of the article and does not influence the editorial opinion or tone of the article. If a reader clicks on the link and makes a purchase, we may receive a commission from the advertiser.