Say goodbye to stubborn dandruff with our guide to the 5 best anti-dandruff conditioners that are your hair’s perfect companion after shampooing. Discover the ultimate solutions for a flake-free, healthy scalp and gorgeous, dandruff-free locks.
Whenever your sebaceous gland over-excites, it produces excess sebum, giving your lovely hair a dull greasy look. Oily hair is not only hard to style but also starts hosting dandruff and dust on your scalp. You can remove oil from your scalp with shampoo, but what about conditioners?
Without proper conditioning, your hair may look dry and brittle over time. So, pairing your shampoo with the right conditioner is essential to get clean salon-like hair.
We have listed the best hair conditioners for managing oily hair. So, choose the best conditioner that suits you from our top recommendations.
~ Best Hair Conditioners for Dandruff ~
1. Plum Tea Tree Dandruff Clear Conditioner
Plum Goodness is the first 100% vegan beauty brand in India to offer a wide range of skincare, Haircare, Body Care, and Makeup products. Nourished with Tea tree oil, Coconut oil, and Piroctone olamine, Plum Tea Tree Dandruff Clear Conditioner helps you to manage oily hair.
Tea Tree Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride, Piroctone olamine
- This dandruff clear conditioner has hero ingredients such as Tea tree oil, Coconut oil, and Piroctone olamine.
- Tea tree oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help to remove white dandruff flakes from your scalp.
- Coconut oil in this hair conditioner hydrates your hair strands, and Piroctone olamine keeps off the recurring dandruff.
Animal ingredients, Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates
- Removes white flakes from hair strands
- Controls scalp grease
- Detangles strands
- Smoothens hair
Plum Tea Tree Dandruff Clear Conditioner – BUY ON AMAZON
2. Mamaearth Anti Dandruff Conditioner, With Tea Tree & Ginger Oil
With a mix of Tea tree and Ginger oil, Mamaearth formulated an Anti-dandruff conditioner to reduce dandruff and greasy oil from your scalp. This hair conditioner also helps you lessen scalp itch and irritation and maintains your scalp health well.
Tea Tree oil, Almond oil, Ginger oil
- Tea tree oil, one of the ingredients of this conditioner, is rich in anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- This natural oil reduces dandruff and excess sebum and makes your head lice-free.
- Ginger oil takes care of your scalp’s health and cleanliness.
- It also soothes itchy and dry scalp and helps to improve hair health.
- Almond oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and keeps your hair hydrated.
Parabens, SLS/SLES, Sulfates, Mineral oil
- Reduces dandruff and greasy oil
- No more itchy and dry scalp
- Healthy and nourished hair
- Safe for all hair types
- Contains Disodium EDTA
Mamaearth Anti Dandruff Conditioner – BUY ON AMAZON
3. Khadi Natural Saffron Tulsi and Reetha Hair Conditioner
Infused with the unique blend of Saffron, Tulsi, and Reetha, Khadi Natural Saffron Tulsi and Reetha Hair Conditioner promises to improve hair condition and manage dandruff on oily hair. This conditioner also claims to add miraculous changes in your hair texture and growth with no toxic ingredients.
Saffron extract, Almond oil, Wheatgerm oil, Reetha extract, Brahmi extract, Tulsi leaf extract, Vitamin E
- Saffron extract in this hair conditioner has antioxidant properties and helps to prevent hair fall, purifies scalp and pores, and promotes hair growth.
- On the other hand, Tulsi stimulates hair growth, and Reetha cleanses your scalp and removes dirt and excess sebum from your scalp.
- This conditioner also controls oil secretion and prevents greasy scalp.
Bleach, Chlorine, and other hazardous chemicals
- Controls oil secretion
- Prevents Greasy scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
- Improves hair texture
- Ancient ayurvedic formulations
- Contains Fragrance
Khadi Natural Saffron Tulsi & Reetha Hair Conditioner – BUY ON AMAZON
4. WOW Skin Science Green Tea & Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Conditioner
Green Tea and Tea Tree oil are the powerful ingredients in the Anti-Dandruff Conditioner. To help you escape from the dull greasy oily hair, WOW Skin Science introduced the Green Tea & Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Conditioner. Formulated especially for Dandruff hair, it also manages greasy oily hair well.
Green Tea, Tea Tree Oil, Rosebay, Argan Oil, Shea Butter with hydrogenated olive oil
- Enriched with Anti-Dandruff properties, this WOW Skin Science conditioner helps you to control excess sebum in your scalp.
- Green tea, Tea tree oil, and other ingredients of this conditioner promise to add a healthy shine to the greasy hair.
- This conditioner is dermatologically tested and suits all hair types.
Mineral Oil, Parabens, Silicones, Colors, PEG
- Adds shine to the greasy hair
- Removes dandruff
- Best for all hair types
- Moisturizes and conditions the hair strand
- No more flakes
- Contains Fragrance
WOW Skin Science Anti-Dandruff Conditioner – BUY ON AMAZON
5. OGX Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner for Oily and Greasy Hair
Another well-known brand, OGX Beauty, is known for producing a wide range of hair care products. To combat the struggles of greasy hair, OGX formulated a conditioner for oily and greasy hair. This DIY-inspired conditioner claims to gently condition, balance, and boost shine.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- With the key ingredient Apple Cider Vinegar, this hair conditioner is specially formulated for oily and greasy hair.
- This conditioner helps you to clarify dandruff and stubborn greasy oil.
- It also balances your scalp and keeps it healthy and shiny.
- If you want a powerful clarifying conditioner, go for this OGX Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner.
- Adds shine to your hair
- Smoothes hair texture
- No more oily and greasy hair
- Infused with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Best for normal and dry hair
- Contains Fragrance and Alcohol
- Contains Disodium EDTA & Hexyl cinnamal
OGX Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner – BUY ON AMAZON
Adding the right hair conditioner to your hair care routine can make your greasy hair maintenance simple and effective. With tons of products on the market, it must be daunting to choose the effective one for your hair.
So, we hope you loved our recommendation for the best hair conditioners for managing oily hair. All these products have good ratings and are free of hazardous chemical ingredients. So, pick any one of the recommended conditioners and end your struggles with dandruff and oily hair now.
Recommended Article: The 5 Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoos to Restore Scalp Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does the hair conditioner get rid of oily hair?
Yes. When you use the right conditioner properly at the ends, you can break oil from your hair and keep it shiny.
Q. Does a hair conditioner make your hair oily?
It depends on how you use the hair conditioner. When you over-apply or do not rinse the hair conditioner properly, it can weigh down your hair and make it oily.
Q. Should people with greasy hair use conditioner every day?
No, It is not necessary and advisable to use a hair conditioner every day. So, use a conditioner whenever you shampoo your hair.
Q. Can men use the above-mentioned hair conditioners to treat greasy hair?
Certainly! All the products mentioned above are gender-neutral, and anyone can use them to manage their greasy hair.